All notes have been peer-reviewed
Assessment of vegetation condition of grassy ecosystems in the Australian Capital Territory
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2006
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 7, Issue Supplement s1, pages S63–S65, June 2006
How to Cite
Sharp, S. (2006), Assessment of vegetation condition of grassy ecosystems in the Australian Capital Territory. Ecological Management & Restoration, 7: S63–S65. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-8903.2006.293_1.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2006
- ACT Government (2004) Woodlands for Wildlife: ACT Lowland Woodland Conservation Strategy. Action Plan No. 27. Environment ACT, Canberra.
- ACT Government (2005) A Vision Splendid of the Grassy Plains Extended: ACT Lowland Grassland Conservation Strategy. Action Plan No. 28. Environment ACT, Canberra.
- 2001) The Impact of Grazing and Exotic Invasion on the Persistence of Native Grassland. PhD Thesis, Australian National University. (
- 2001) Impacts of agricultural land use on the floristics, diversity and life-form composition of a temperate grassy woodland. Pacific Conservation Biology 7, 169–184. (
- 1999) A framework for conceptualising human effects on landscapes and its relevance to management and research models. Conservation Biology 13, 1282–1292. and (
- 2002) Understanding grassy woodlands ecosystems. In: Managing and Conserving Grassy Woodlands (eds S.McIntyre, J. G.McIvor and K. M.Heard), pp. 1–25. .CSIRO Publishing, Melbourne. and (
- 1995) Conservation of the grassy white box woodlands: relative contributions of size and disturbance to floristic composition and diversity of remnants. Australian Journal of Botany 43, 349–366. and (