Evaluating the ecological and operational basis of vegetation condition assessments
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2006
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 7, Issue Supplement s1, page S80, June 2006
How to Cite
Gorrod, E. (2006), Evaluating the ecological and operational basis of vegetation condition assessments. Ecological Management & Restoration, 7: S80. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-8903.2006.298_5.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2006
- ANZECC (1999) National Framework for the Monitoring and Management of Australia's Native Vegetation. Australia and New Zealand Environment Conservation Council, Environment Australia, Canberra.
- 2005) BioMetric Version 1.8. A Terrestrial Biodiversity Assessment Tool for the NSW Property Vegetation Plan Developer. Operational Manual. NSW Department of Environment and Conservation, Canberra. , , , and (
- Natural Resources and Environment (2003) Victoria's Native Vegetation Management. A Framework for Action. Victorian Department of Natural Resources and Environment, East Melbourne.
- 2003) Assessing the quality of native vegetation: The ‘habitat hectares’ approach. Ecological Management & Restoration 4 (Suppl.), S29–S38. , and (