Robin Buchanan (22 Alicia Road, Mt Kuring-gai, NSW 2080, Australia, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) has over 20 years of vocational teaching experience, specializing in the area of bushland restoration and management. Robin is author of the widely used NSW TAFE Learning Publications textbook Bush Regeneration: Recovering Australian Landscapes, and is a member of Ecological Management & Restoration's editorial board.
Providing operators and technicians for the ecological restoration industry
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2007
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 3–4, April 2007
How to Cite
Buchanan, R. (2007), Providing operators and technicians for the ecological restoration industry. Ecological Management & Restoration, 8: 3–4. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-8903.2007.00325.x
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!