Brian Walker is a Research Fellow with CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems (GPO Box 284, Canberra, ACT 2601, Australia; Tel: +61-2-6242-174, Email: email@example.com). This interview focuses on his work as Program Director of the Resilience Alliance, a multidisciplinary research group that explores the dynamics of complex social–ecological systems in order to discover foundations for sustainability. The Alliance's Science program integrates theory development with a set of case studies that together support continued breakthroughs in our understanding of the dynamics of systems of people and nature. Website: http://www.resalliance.org.
Resilience thinking: Interview with Brian Walker
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2007
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 85–91, August 2007
How to Cite
McDonald, T. (2007), Resilience thinking: Interview with Brian Walker. Ecological Management & Restoration, 8: 85–91. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-8903.2007.00345.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!