Paul Gibson-Roy is project head of the Grassy Groundcover Research Project partnered by Greening Australia Victoria and University of Melbourne (500 Yarra Boulevard, Richmond, Vic. 3121, Australia; Tel. 03 92506946; Fax: 03 92506885; Email: email@example.com). John Delpratt and Greg Moore are members of the Faculty of Land and Food Resources at the University of Melbourne (500 Yarra Boulevard, Richmond, Vic. 3121, Australia; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com). This research arose from the need to further investigate fresh seed viability and germination characteristics across a broad range of native grassland species.
Restoring the Victorian Western (Basalt) Plains grassland. 1. Laboratory trials of viability and germination, and the implications for direct seeding
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2007
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 114–122, August 2007
How to Cite
Gibson-Roy, P., Delpratt, J. and Moore, G. (2007), Restoring the Victorian Western (Basalt) Plains grassland. 1. Laboratory trials of viability and germination, and the implications for direct seeding. Ecological Management & Restoration, 8: 114–122. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-8903.2007.00348.x
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!