Carolyn King is a senior lecturer in the Department of Biological Sciences, University of Waikato (Private Bag 3105, Hamilton 3240, New Zealand; Fax: +64 7838 4324; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org); Rod McDonald is an engineer and Selena Holmes is a technician at HortResearch (Private Bag 3123, Hamilton 3240, New Zealand; Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org); Ross Martin is a technical officer at the Department of Conservation, Tongariro Taupo Conservancy (Private Bag, Turangi 3353, New Zealand; Email: email@example.com); Darryl MacKenzie is a consultant biometrician and cofounder of Proteus Research & Consulting Ltd (PO Box 5193, Dunedin, New Zealand; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org); and, Grant Tempero is a PhD student at the Department of Biological Sciences, University of Waikato (Private Bag 3105, Hamilton 3240, New Zealand; Email: email@example.com). At the time of this project, five of the authors were members of a team based at HortResearch working on the development of smart automated bait dispensers for pest control. Darryl MacKenzie was commissioned by the team to apply his specialist knowledge of the program presence to analyse the results.
Continuous monitoring of predator control operations at landscape scale
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2007
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 133–139, August 2007
How to Cite
King, C. M., McDonald, R. M., Martin, R. D., MacKenzie, D. I., Tempero, G. W. and Holmes, S. J. (2007), Continuous monitoring of predator control operations at landscape scale. Ecological Management & Restoration, 8: 133–139. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-8903.2007.00350.x
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!