Improved growth and survival of deep-planted long-stem tube-stock within a rainforest edge on the Central Coast of New South Wales: Preliminary results
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2007
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 151–154, August 2007
How to Cite
Chalmers, A., Bakewell, G. and Taggart, A. (2007), Improved growth and survival of deep-planted long-stem tube-stock within a rainforest edge on the Central Coast of New South Wales: Preliminary results. Ecological Management & Restoration, 8: 151–154. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-8903.2007.00355.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!