Dr Wade Hadwen is a Research Fellow with the Australian Rivers Institute (School of Environmental Science, Griffith University, Nathan Campus, Qld 4111, Australia; Tel. +61 7 3735 3987; Fax: +61 73735 7615; Email: email@example.com). Associate Professor Catherine Pickering (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Senior Research Assistant Wendy Hill are members of the International Centre for Ecotourism Research (Gold Coast Campus, Griffith University, Qld 4222, Australia). This paper is part of ongoing research by the authors in recreation ecology and management of protected areas.
Icons under threat: Why monitoring visitors and their ecological impacts in protected areas matters
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2007
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 177–181, December 2007
How to Cite
Hadwen, W. L., Hill, W. and Pickering, C. M. (2007), Icons under threat: Why monitoring visitors and their ecological impacts in protected areas matters. Ecological Management & Restoration, 8: 177–181. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-8903.2007.00364.x
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!