Jennifer Firn is from the Ecology Centre, School of Integrative Biology, University of Queensland. (St Lucia, Qld 4072, Australia; Tel. +61-7-33651398; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org). Jennifer's research aims to better understand how disturbance and competition facilitate the invasion of an introduced but now undesirable grass species Eragrostis curvula into pasture communities.
Developing strategies and methods for rehabilitating degraded pastures using native grasses
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2007
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 182–186, December 2007
How to Cite
Firn, J. (2007), Developing strategies and methods for rehabilitating degraded pastures using native grasses. Ecological Management & Restoration, 8: 182–186. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-8903.2007.00365.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!