Managing feral horses in Victoria: A study of community attitudes and perceptions
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2007
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 237–243, December 2007
How to Cite
Nimmo, D. G., Miller, K. K. and Adams, R. (2007), Managing feral horses in Victoria: A study of community attitudes and perceptions. Ecological Management & Restoration, 8: 237–243. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-8903.2007.00375.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!