Jenny Davis is an Associate Professor in the School of Environmental Science, Murdoch University (Murdoch, WA 6150, Australia) and co-authored this article while on sabbatical as an Honorary Research Associate in the School of Zoology, University of Tasmania (Sandy Bay, Tas. 7001, Australia; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org). Margaret Brock is an Honorary Research Associate in the School of Geography and Environmental Studies, University of Tasmania (Sandy Bay, Tas. 7001, Australia; Email: email@example.com). This paper was stimulated by the ongoing debate as to how best describe the ecological character of Ramsar wetlands and the need to determine what constitutes unacceptable changes in the ecological character of wetland ecosystems.
Detecting unacceptable change in the ecological character of Ramsar wetlands
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2008
© 2008 Ecological Society of Australia
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 26–32, April 2008
How to Cite
Davis, J. and Brock, M. (2008), Detecting unacceptable change in the ecological character of Ramsar wetlands. Ecological Management & Restoration, 9: 26–32. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-8903.2008.00384.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!