Margaret Cawsey works at the Australian National Wildlife Collection, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems (GPO Box 284, Canberra, ACT 2601, Australia. Tel. +61-2-6242 1628. Fax: +61-2-6242 1565. Email: email@example.com). David Freudenberger is the Director of Science and Major Projects for Greening Australia (PO Box 74, Yarralumla, ACT 2600, Australia. Tel. +61-2-6281 8585. Fax: +61-2-6281 8590. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Assessing the biodiversity benefits of plantations: The Plantation Biodiversity Benefits Score
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2008
© 2008 Ecological Society of Australia
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 42–52, April 2008
How to Cite
Cawsey, E. M. and Freudenberger, D. (2008), Assessing the biodiversity benefits of plantations: The Plantation Biodiversity Benefits Score. Ecological Management & Restoration, 9: 42–52. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-8903.2008.00386.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!