Comment on recent progress in water-balance planning and the supply of environmental flows to ground water-dependent ecosystems
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
© 2008 Ecological Society of Australia
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 145–150, August 2008
How to Cite
Nevill, J. (2008), Comment on recent progress in water-balance planning and the supply of environmental flows to ground water-dependent ecosystems. Ecological Management & Restoration, 9: 145–150. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-8903.2008.00407.x
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!