Growth and survival of riparian plantings in relation to Weeping Willow canopy in the Upper Hunter River
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
© 2008 Ecological Society of Australia
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 154–156, August 2008
How to Cite
Kyle, G., Schmidt, T., Cooke, J. and Leishman, M. R. (2008), Growth and survival of riparian plantings in relation to Weeping Willow canopy in the Upper Hunter River. Ecological Management & Restoration, 9: 154–156. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-8903.2008.00409.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!