The potential of sediment microbial community structure as either a target or an indicator for the restoration of degraded aquatic ecosystems – preliminary results from a creek affected by in-stream sand accretion
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
© 2008 Ecological Society of Australia
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 156–159, August 2008
How to Cite
Baldwin, D. S., Rees, G. N., Watson, G. and Williams, J. (2008), The potential of sediment microbial community structure as either a target or an indicator for the restoration of degraded aquatic ecosystems – preliminary results from a creek affected by in-stream sand accretion. Ecological Management & Restoration, 9: 156–159. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-8903.2008.00410.x
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!