Patricia Alexander and Deborah Nias are Project officers with the New South Wales Murray Wetlands Working Group Inc. (PO Box 797, Albury, NSW 2640, Australia; Tel: +61 2 6051 2221; Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org) and Daryl Nielsen is a Research Scientist with CSIRO based at the Murray-Darling Freshwater Research Centre (PO Box 991, Wodonga, Vic. 3689, Australia; Tel: +61 2 60582360; Email: email@example.com). This paper arose from a need to determine if wetlands that have been dry for many years or even decades, would respond to artificial inundation and provide a basis for developing an environmental water management plan within the Murray Valley.
Response of wetland plant communities to inundation within floodplain landscapes
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
© 2008 Ecological Society of Australia
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 187–195, December 2008
How to Cite
Alexander, P., Nielsen, D. L. and Nias, D. (2008), Response of wetland plant communities to inundation within floodplain landscapes. Ecological Management & Restoration, 9: 187–195. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-8903.2008.00417.x
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!