Zeb Tonkin and Dr Alison King are freshwater ecologists, and John Mahoney is a senior technical officer with the Arthur Rylah Institute for Environmental Research, (Department of Sustainability and Environment, 123 Brown St., Heidelberg, Vic. 3089, Australia; Tel.: +61 3 9450 8600; Fax: +61 3 9450 8799; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org). This work is part of a project funded by the Murray-Darling Basin Commission which looks at assessing fish breeding and recruitment in response to environmental flow management.
Effects of flooding on recruitment and dispersal of the Southern Pygmy Perch (Nannoperca australis) at a Murray River floodplain wetland
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
© 2008 Ecological Society of Australia
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 196–201, December 2008
How to Cite
Tonkin, Z., King, A. J. and Mahoney, J. (2008), Effects of flooding on recruitment and dispersal of the Southern Pygmy Perch (Nannoperca australis) at a Murray River floodplain wetland. Ecological Management & Restoration, 9: 196–201. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-8903.2008.00418.x
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!