Terry Walshe is a teacher and researcher at the School of Botany, University of Melbourne (Melbourne, Vic. 3010, Australia; Tel: +61 3 8344 4572; Email: email@example.com). Tilo Massenbauer is a conservation manager with the Western Australia Department of Environment and Conservation (92 Dempster Street, Esperance, WA 6450, Australia; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org). This work is part of the Western Australia Department of Environment and Conservation's Natural Diversity Recovery Catchments programme, which seeks to mitigate hydrological threats in areas of high conservation value in the southwest agricultural zone.
Decision-making under climatic uncertainty: A case study involving an Australian Ramsar-listed wetland
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
© 2008 Ecological Society of Australia
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 202–208, December 2008
How to Cite
Walshe, T. and Massenbauer, T. (2008), Decision-making under climatic uncertainty: A case study involving an Australian Ramsar-listed wetland. Ecological Management & Restoration, 9: 202–208. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-8903.2008.00419.x
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!