Andrew Bengsen is completing his doctoral research with the University of Queensland, the Invasive Animals Cooperative Research Centre and CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems (CSIRO Davies Laboratory, PMB PO Aitkenvale, Qld 4814, Australia; Tel: +61 4 3874 6294; Email: email@example.com). Luke Leung is a lecturer with the School of Animal Studies at the University of Queensland (Gatton, Qld 4343, Australia; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org). Steven Lapidge is Leader of the Invasive Animals Cooperative Research Centre's Uptake of Programs and Strategies Program (Invasive Animals Cooperative Research Centre, 48 Oxford Terrace, Unley, SA 5061, Australia; Email: email@example.com). Professor Iain Gordon is Leader of the Healthy Terrestrial Ecosystems Theme in CSIRO's Sustainable Ecosystems Division (CSIRO Davies Laboratory, PMB PO Aitkenvale, Qld 4814, Australia; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org). The project is part of the Invasive Animals Cooperative Research Centre's Daintree Demonstration Site project: Control of Feral Pigs in Tropical Rainforest.
The development of target-specific vertebrate pest management tools for complex faunal communities
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
© 2008 Ecological Society of Australia
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 209–216, December 2008
How to Cite
Bengsen, A., Leung, L. K.-P., Lapidge, S. J. and Gordon, I. J. (2008), The development of target-specific vertebrate pest management tools for complex faunal communities. Ecological Management & Restoration, 9: 209–216. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-8903.2008.00420.x
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!