Adam Dunn was a Research Fellow with the Alcoa Research Centre for Stronger Communities and hosted by Environmental Biology, Curtin University of Technology at the time this research was undertaken. He is now a Research Fellow at the Centre for Health Informatics at the University of New South Wales (Sydney, NSW 2052, Australia; Tel: +61 (0)29385 9033; Email: email@example.com). Jonathan Majer is Professor of Invertebrate Conservation and Head of the Department of Environmental Biology at Curtin University of Technology (PO Box U1897, Perth, WA 6845, Australia). The project this study contributes to is part of the Alcoa Foundation's International Conservation and Sustainability Program, of which Curtin University of Technology is one of five partners on five continents.
Measuring connectivity patterns in a macro-corridor on the south coast of Western Australia
Article first published online: 21 APR 2009
© 2009 Ecological Society of Australia
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 51–57, April 2009
How to Cite
Dunn, A. G. and Majer, J. D. (2009), Measuring connectivity patterns in a macro-corridor on the south coast of Western Australia. Ecological Management & Restoration, 10: 51–57. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-8903.2009.00435.x
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!