Paul Adam is Associate Professor in the School of Biological, Earth and Environmental Sciences at University of New South Wales, NSW 2052, Australia. He served on the NSW Scientific Committee as Deputy Chair 1996–2002 and Chair 2002–2004.
Going with the flow? Threatened species management and legislation in the face of climate change
Article first published online: 30 APR 2009
© 2009 Ecological Society of Australia
Ecological Management & Restoration
Special Issue: Science supporting threatened species conservation
Volume 10, Issue Supplement s1, pages S44–S52, May 2009
How to Cite
Adam, P. (2009), Going with the flow? Threatened species management and legislation in the face of climate change. Ecological Management & Restoration, 10: S44–S52. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-8903.2009.00446.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!