Paul Downey is a weed ecologist working collaboratively with Moira Williams, Leonie Whiffen, Peter Turner, Alana Burley and Mark Hamilton in the Pest Management Unit, Parks and Wildlife Group, New South Wales Department of Environment and Climate Change (PO Box 1967, Hurstville BC, NSW 1481, Australia; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Weeds and biodiversity conservation: A review of managing weeds under the New South Wales Threatened Species Conservation Act 1995
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2009
© 2009 Ecological Society of Australia
Ecological Management & Restoration
Special Issue: Science supporting threatened species conservation
Volume 10, Issue Supplement s1, pages S53–S58, May 2009
How to Cite
Downey, P. O., Williams, M. C., Whiffen, L. K., Turner, P. J., Burley, A. L. and Hamilton, M. A. (2009), Weeds and biodiversity conservation: A review of managing weeds under the New South Wales Threatened Species Conservation Act 1995. Ecological Management & Restoration, 10: S53–S58. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-8903.2009.00451.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!