Paul Mahon is the carnivore pests project officer within the Parks and Wildlife Group of the Department of Environment and Climate Change New South Wales (PO Box 1967, Hurstville BC, NSW 1481, Australia; Email: email@example.com). Paul is on secondment to the Scientific Services Division to lead the fauna and threatened species themes of the New South Wales Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting Strategy.
Targeted control of widespread exotic species for biodiversity conservation: The Red Fox (Vulpes vulpes) in New South Wales, Australia
Article first published online: 30 APR 2009
© 2009 Ecological Society of Australia
Ecological Management & Restoration
Special Issue: Science supporting threatened species conservation
Volume 10, Issue Supplement s1, pages S59–S69, May 2009
How to Cite
Mahon, P. S. (2009), Targeted control of widespread exotic species for biodiversity conservation: The Red Fox (Vulpes vulpes) in New South Wales, Australia. Ecological Management & Restoration, 10: S59–S69. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-8903.2009.00455.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!