Kylie McClelland is a threatened species officer with the Department of Environment and Climate Change New South Wales based in Sydney (PO Box A290, Sydney South, NSW 1232, Australia; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Challenges and recovery actions for the widespread, threatened Grey-headed Flying-fox: A review from a New South Wales policy perspective
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2009
© 2009 Ecological Society of Australia
Ecological Management & Restoration
Special Issue: Science supporting threatened species conservation
Volume 10, Issue Supplement s1, pages S110–S116, May 2009
How to Cite
McClelland, K. (2009), Challenges and recovery actions for the widespread, threatened Grey-headed Flying-fox: A review from a New South Wales policy perspective. Ecological Management & Restoration, 10: S110–S116. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-8903.2009.00456.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!