Len Banks is Executive Director of Scientific Services and Joe Woodward is Deputy Director General of Environment Protection and Regulation, Department of Environment and Climate Change, New South Wales (PO Box A290, Sydney South, NSW 1232, Australia). Jack Baker is the retired Manager of the Biodiversity Conservation Science Section of Department of Environment and Climate Change, New South Wales and now Honorary Principal Fellow (Institute for Conservation Biology and Law, University of Wollongong, Wollongong, NSW 2522, Australia; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
A critical evaluation of science achievements under the Threatened Species Conservation Act 1995 in New South Wales
Article first published online: 30 APR 2009
© 2009 Ecological Society of Australia
Ecological Management & Restoration
Special Issue: Science supporting threatened species conservation
Volume 10, Issue Supplement s1, pages S1–S2, May 2009
How to Cite
Banks, L., Woodward, J. and Baker, J. (2009), A critical evaluation of science achievements under the Threatened Species Conservation Act 1995 in New South Wales. Ecological Management & Restoration, 10: S1–S2. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-8903.2009.00458.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!