Patrick Larkin is a barrister specializing in environmental law (Nigel Bowen Chambers, 9th floor, 169 Phillip Street, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia; Email: email@example.com)
Bright lines on fuzzy boundaries? How the law of New South Wales deals with the existence and extent of endangered ecological communities
Article first published online: 30 APR 2009
© 2009 Ecological Society of Australia
Ecological Management & Restoration
Special Issue: Science supporting threatened species conservation
Volume 10, Issue Supplement s1, pages S35–S43, May 2009
How to Cite
Larkin, P. W. (2009), Bright lines on fuzzy boundaries? How the law of New South Wales deals with the existence and extent of endangered ecological communities. Ecological Management & Restoration, 10: S35–S43. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-8903.2009.00459.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!