Paddock trees, parrots and agricultural production: An urgent need for large-scale, long-term restoration in south-eastern Australia
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2009
© 2009 Ecological Society of Australia
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 126–135, August 2009
How to Cite
Manning, A. D. and Lindenmayer, D. B. (2009), Paddock trees, parrots and agricultural production: An urgent need for large-scale, long-term restoration in south-eastern Australia. Ecological Management & Restoration, 10: 126–135. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-8903.2009.00473.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!