Assessing the habitat quality of oil mallees and other planted farmland vegetation with reference to natural woodland
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2009
© 2009 Ecological Society of Australia
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 217–227, December 2009
How to Cite
Patrick Smith, F. (2009), Assessing the habitat quality of oil mallees and other planted farmland vegetation with reference to natural woodland. Ecological Management & Restoration, 10: 217–227. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-8903.2009.00491.x
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!