Shrub-based plantings of woody perennial vegetation in temperate Australian agricultural landscapes: What benefits for native biodiversity?
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2010
© 2010 Ecological Society of Australia
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 31–35, April 2010
How to Cite
Collard, S. J. and Fisher, A. M. (2010), Shrub-based plantings of woody perennial vegetation in temperate Australian agricultural landscapes: What benefits for native biodiversity?. Ecological Management & Restoration, 11: 31–35. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-8903.2010.00510.x
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!