This opinion article has arisen from studies into Tuart decline that have been funded by the Australian Research Council. The work is being continued under the Western Australian Centre of Excellence for Climate Change, Woodland and Forest Health.
Understorey thinning and burning trials are needed in conservation reserves: The case of Tuart (Eucalyptus gomphocephala D.C.)
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2010
© 2010 Ecological Society of Australia
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 108–112, August 2010
How to Cite
Archibald, R. D., Bradshaw, J., Bowen, B. J., Close, D. C., McCaw, L., Drake, P. L. and Hardy, G. E. St. J. (2010), Understorey thinning and burning trials are needed in conservation reserves: The case of Tuart (Eucalyptus gomphocephala D.C.). Ecological Management & Restoration, 11: 108–112. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-8903.2010.00527.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!