Combining Aboriginal knowledge and Western science to investigate possible explanations for the decline in fruit production of a bush tucker shrub, Djutpi, near Ngukurr, Northern Territory
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2010
© 2010 Ecological Society of Australia
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 146–148, August 2010
How to Cite
Ens, E.-J., Daniels, C., Thompson, W., Ponto, S., Rogers, K., Roy, J., Dixon, P. and Nelson, E. (2010), Combining Aboriginal knowledge and Western science to investigate possible explanations for the decline in fruit production of a bush tucker shrub, Djutpi, near Ngukurr, Northern Territory. Ecological Management & Restoration, 11: 146–148. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-8903.2010.00535.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!