“Excellent research is an important thing to do, but if you only reward the excellent research and you don’t reward universities whose staff are also spending their time on translating and communicating that research, you won’t get the translation and communication.”
Doing science in the real world: An interview with ecologist Carla Catterall
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2010
© 2010 Ecological Society of Australia
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 168–175, December 2010
How to Cite
Catterall, C. and McDonald, T. (2010), Doing science in the real world: An interview with ecologist Carla Catterall. Ecological Management & Restoration, 11: 168–175. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-8903.2010.00546.x
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!