Planted saltbush (Atriplex nummularia) and its value for birds in farming landscapes of the South Australian Murray Mallee
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2011
© 2011 Ecological Society of Australia
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 37–45, April 2011
How to Cite
Collard, S. J., Fisher, A. M. and McKenna, D. J. (2011), Planted saltbush (Atriplex nummularia) and its value for birds in farming landscapes of the South Australian Murray Mallee. Ecological Management & Restoration, 12: 37–45. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-8903.2011.00568.x
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!