Research challenges to improve the management and conservation of subtropical reefs to tackle climate change threats
(Findings of a workshop conducted in Coffs Harbour, Australia on 13 September 2010)
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2011
© 2011 Ecological Society of Australia
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages e7–e10, April 2011
How to Cite
Beger, M., Babcock, R., Booth, D. J., Bucher, D., Condie, S. A., Creese, B., Cvitanovic, C., Dalton, S. J., Harrison, P., Hoey, A., Jordan, A., Loder, J., Malcolm, H., Purcell, S. W., Roelfsma, C., Sachs, P., Smith, S. D.A., Sommer, B., Stuart-Smith, R., Thomson, D., Wallace, C. C., Zann, M. and Pandolfi, J. M. (2011), Research challenges to improve the management and conservation of subtropical reefs to tackle climate change threats. Ecological Management & Restoration, 12: e7–e10. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-8903.2011.00573.x
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!