A new approach to determining environmental flow requirements: Sustaining the natural values of floodplains of the southern Murray-Darling Basin
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2011
© 2011 Ecological Society of Australia
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 128–137, August 2011
How to Cite
Peake, P., Fitzsimons, J., Frood, D., Mitchell, M., Withers, N., White, M. and Webster, R. (2011), A new approach to determining environmental flow requirements: Sustaining the natural values of floodplains of the southern Murray-Darling Basin. Ecological Management & Restoration, 12: 128–137. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-8903.2011.00581.x
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!