Look before planting: using smokewater as an inventory tool to predict the soil seed bank and inform ecological management and restoration
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2011
© 2011 Ecological Society of Australia
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 154–157, August 2011
How to Cite
Ruthrof, K. X., Calver, M. C., Dell, B. and Hardy, G. E. St. J. (2011), Look before planting: using smokewater as an inventory tool to predict the soil seed bank and inform ecological management and restoration. Ecological Management & Restoration, 12: 154–157. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-8903.2011.00586.x
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!