Influence of Lantana camara and its removal on tree dynamics in a recently burnt wet Sclerophyll forest in Northern NSW
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
© 2011 Ecological Society of Australia
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 236–241, December 2011
How to Cite
Yeates, A. G. and Schooler, S. S. (2011), Influence of Lantana camara and its removal on tree dynamics in a recently burnt wet Sclerophyll forest in Northern NSW. Ecological Management & Restoration, 12: 236–241. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-8903.2011.00600.x
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!