A framework for managing and monitoring bush regeneration programs: a case study from Lake Macquarie, NSW
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2011
© 2011 Ecological Society of Australia
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 244–246, December 2011
How to Cite
Fallding, M. (2011), A framework for managing and monitoring bush regeneration programs: a case study from Lake Macquarie, NSW. Ecological Management & Restoration, 12: 244–246. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-8903.2011.00612.x
- Issue online: 29 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!