Linking biology to fishing regulations: Australia’s Murray Crayfish (Euastacus armatus)
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2011
© 2011 Ecological Society of Australia
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 183–190, May 2012
How to Cite
Zukowski, S., Watts, R. and Curtis, A. (2012), Linking biology to fishing regulations: Australia’s Murray Crayfish (Euastacus armatus). Ecological Management & Restoration, 13: 183–190. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-8903.2011.00615.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!