Arthropod colonisation of natural and experimental logs in an agricultural landscape: Effects of habitat, isolation, season and exposure time
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2012
© 2012 Ecological Society of Australia
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 166–174, May 2012
How to Cite
Gibb, H., Durant, B. and Cunningham, S. A. (2012), Arthropod colonisation of natural and experimental logs in an agricultural landscape: Effects of habitat, isolation, season and exposure time. Ecological Management & Restoration, 13: 166–174. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-8903.2012.00638.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!