Restoring a seasonal wetland using woven black plastic weed mat to overcome a weed threshold
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2012
© 2012 Ecological Society of Australia
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 191–195, May 2012
How to Cite
Grose, P. J. (2012), Restoring a seasonal wetland using woven black plastic weed mat to overcome a weed threshold. Ecological Management & Restoration, 13: 191–195. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-8903.2012.00648.x
- Issue online: 23 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!