How far is it to your local? A survey on local provenance use in New South Wales
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
© 2012 Ecological Society of Australia
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 259–266, September 2012
How to Cite
Hancock, N. and Hughes, L. (2012), How far is it to your local? A survey on local provenance use in New South Wales. Ecological Management & Restoration, 13: 259–266. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-8903.2012.00660.x
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!