(CSIRO Ecosystem Sciences, GPO Box 1700, Canberra, ACT 2601, Australia; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Comment On: ‘Chainsawing for conservation: ecologically informed tree removal for habitat management’ by D.A. Pike, J.K. Webb and R. Shine. (2011), Ecological Management and Restoration12(2): 110–118
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2012
© 2012 Ecological Society of Australia
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages e10–e11, September 2012
How to Cite
Doherty, M. (2012), Comment On: ‘Chainsawing for conservation: ecologically informed tree removal for habitat management’ by D.A. Pike, J.K. Webb and R. Shine. (2011), Ecological Management and Restoration12(2): 110–118. Ecological Management & Restoration, 13: e10–e11. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-8903.2012.00662.x
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!