Survival of Tradescantia fluminensis in sea water
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
© 2012 Ecological Society of Australia
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 314–316, September 2012
How to Cite
Hurrell, G. A. and Lusk, C. S. (2012), Survival of Tradescantia fluminensis in sea water. Ecological Management & Restoration, 13: 314–316. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-8903.2012.00663.x
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!