Mini hydro development workshop: developing sustainable solutions for native fish
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
© 2012 Ecological Society of Australia
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages e14–e15, September 2012
How to Cite
Baumgartner, L. J., Boys, C. and Barton, R. (2012), Mini hydro development workshop: developing sustainable solutions for native fish. Ecological Management & Restoration, 13: e14–e15. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-8903.2012.00671.x
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!