Based on a Keynote presentation to the Xth Annual International Refractive Surgery Congress, British Society for Refractive Surgery, Royal College of Physicians, London, UK, May 2003.
Myopia: precedents for research in the twenty-first century
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2004
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 305–324, June 2004
How to Cite
Gilmartin, B. (2004), Myopia: precedents for research in the twenty-first century. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 32: 305–324. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2004.00831.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.