Computerized corneal topography in a paediatric population with Down syndrome
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2005
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 47–52, February 2005
How to Cite
Vincent, A. L., Weiser, B. A., Cupryn, M., Stein, R. M., Abdolell, M. and Levin, A. V. (2005), Computerized corneal topography in a paediatric population with Down syndrome. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 33: 47–52. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2005.00941.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.