This study was presented in part at the X111 Afro-Asian Congress of Ophthalmology, 18–22 June 2004, Istanbul, Turkey.
Systemic toxicity of tacrolimus given by various routes and the response to dose reduction
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2005
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 53–59, February 2005
How to Cite
Akar, Y., Yucel, G., Durukan, A., Yucel, I. and Arici, G. (2005), Systemic toxicity of tacrolimus given by various routes and the response to dose reduction. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 33: 53–59. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2005.00942.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.