Effect of p53 codon 72 polymorphism on p53 protein expression in pterygium
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2005
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 60–62, February 2005
How to Cite
Tsai, Y.-Y., Chang, K.-C., Lee, H., Cheng, Y.-W., Tsai, F.-J., Tseng, S.-H., Ao, H. S. and Chau, P. S. (2005), Effect of p53 codon 72 polymorphism on p53 protein expression in pterygium. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 33: 60–62. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2005.00943.x
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.