Stretch-activated channels: a mini-review. Are stretch-activated channels an ocular barometer?
Article first published online: 4 APR 2005
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 210–217, April 2005
How to Cite
Kalapesi, F. B., Tan, J. C. and Coroneo, M. T. (2005), Stretch-activated channels: a mini-review. Are stretch-activated channels an ocular barometer?. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 33: 210–217. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-9071.2005.00981.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!